Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello New York!

Since I've been back, in the last 3 days I've had pizza, a cheese burger, and 2 burritos. I think I'm really livin up my New York food choices. I went to 5 Napkin Burger the first night back which make a delicious burger with an aioli sauce that is particularly the highlight for me. The burger consists of a 10oz slab of beef, sauté onions, cheese, and that great sauce to really make the burger unique.

Burrito-wise, I had Chipotle, which is starting to not be my favorite spot. The whole "chain" idea is throwing me off and in-turn grossing me out slightly. The other burrito I had was from Harry's Burrito. The very large burrito was pretty enjoyable, although they did not put the guacamole, salsa or sour cream  inside which made my life a little more difficult. The soft tortilla and lots of melted cheese inside made a gooey sort of burrito which was nice.

Now I'm bakin. Thought I'd whip up some chocolate chip-pecan-kitchen sink-anything else you want? cookies. I made the name up myself. They're pretty delish. Nice and chunky which I look for in a cookie.

Food goals over winter break:
Largest Italian Market!!
Food Trucks

Any other ideas? I'm full.

1 comment:

  1. Food trucks sound amazing! I'm so jealous... Maybe explore the city's many hot dog carts? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete